The March Grub Club
Sunday March 5th, 2017 at 5:00pm
26862 Cherry Hills Blvd Menifee, CA 92586
Join Food Critic Allan Borgen and Co-Host Tricia Janzen for a great time at this wonderful restaurant of regional Mexican food. The great food, flavors and atmosphere are some that we know you will love. Hope to see you here!
When: Sunday March 5th, 2017
Time: 5 pm
Price: $42 per person
(Includes the food, tax, gratuity and non-alcoholic beverage)
- Breaded Squash Blossoms, Habanero jack cheese, Sals Brava Cotija
- Black Bean Soup, Epazote, chorizo, pork belly
- Flautas de Pollo - crispy flour taquito rolls, chicken
- Taquitos de Papa - potato corn rolled tacos
- Mussels, Clams, Chorizo, garbanzo, artichoke hearts, heirloom tomato
- Paella Valencia - Saffron rice, chicken, seafood
- Oaxaca Short Rib Barbacoa, green rice
- Chile Guerito Pepper - Cajun shrimp, aioli, tomato, green onion
- Sweet Plantains, caramel, cinnamon, sugar
- Xango cheese cake flour crispy burrito, cinnamon sugar, chocolate, caramel
*All sales are final with no refunds. Tickets are transferable. We reserve the right to refuse reservations from anyone for any reason *
JOIN THE GRUB CLUB MAILING LIST IT'S FREE!
The Grub Club is the largest dining out club in Southern California and is FREE TO JOIN. Our goal is to dine at the best and most unique restaurants in the Inland Empire and surrounding areas at a great special rate (usually 10 to 14 food items, tax, tip and non-alcoholic beverage all for one fixed price (dependant on the restaurant.)
To be notified of upcoming Grub Club dinners & events, please fill out the form.